Your Use of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate CxS, a CxS employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website or which, as determined by us, may harm CxS or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website;
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website
Ownership and License
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by CxS, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Japanese, United States and international copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not modify copies of any materials as they appear on this website or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this website.
We grant you non-exclusive license to use the material at this site (the “Content”) while connected to this website. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. All other rights are reserved.
You may not electronically reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform, or display the material at this site except as necessary to review the Content while connected to this site. You may not make changes to the Content or delete author attribution or copyright notices, and may not commercially use the Content. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other websites is also strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission. Please e-mail any such requests to email@example.com.
We may provide links from our site as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement with the linked site. If you believe that we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content or that makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.shodaimen.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.shodaimen.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.shodaimen.com
Redistribute content from the Shodai website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post opinions and product reviews (“Reviews”). Reviews do not reflect the views or opinions of CxS, its agents or affiliates. Reviews reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CxS shall not be responsible or liable for the Reviews or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Reviews on this website.
- CxS reserves the right to approve and monitor all Reviews and to remove any Reviews which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Reviews do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Reviews do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Reviews will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to CxS a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to the Website and Our Content
- The following entities may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our business (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of CxS Corporation; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
If you link to this website. we shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify, hold us harmless and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link or links may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We control and operate our Web site from our office in Yokohama, Japan. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit our Web site, visitors acknowledge that the Web site, and all activities available on and through the site, are governed by the laws of Japan.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT, FILES OR OTHER DATA AVAILABLE FOR ACCESS OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND MECHANISMS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
If you have any questions regarding the meaning or application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to email@example.com.